Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Rumor du jour

I leave for two months and the rumor mill starts up. Apparently I have dropped out of law school and am no longer dating my hottie. News to me. Neither are true but who the hell bothers to check up on these things before they believe them. Maybe I will run into these peons in the courtroom.

Almost finished with my response to the MSJ. For you non legal readers that stands for Minnesota Students Jamboree. And who doesnt like a good jamboree?

In the news: Michael Jackson says no more sleepovers with little boys. Wow. Was this your idea Michael? I cant believe that you are smart enough to be the king of pop, but too stupid to realize that sleepovers with the rugrats might be a bad idea.

2 comments:

Abogada said...

We broke up? Nice of you to let me know. Now I have to hire a lawyer to get custody of Mr. Pancakes. And as far as you dropping out of lawschool, I heard it was to pursue your dream of playing professional dodgeball.

Anonymous said...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v498/tandt106/jackson.jpg

Nuff said.

--Ope