Thursday, June 30, 2005

A good F U is in Order

I am intoxicated. Better yet I am an ass. Not only did I call my girlfriend way after she went to bed, but now I am packing drunk. We all know how that turns out. ONe sock missing, no underwear, and your stamp collection in the suitcase.

I also wanted a big Fuck you to whoever discovered Spicoli and informed him about it. You jealous pricks are TTT.

I have nothing else relevant to say except that in less than 24 hours I will be cuddling with my woman, and that my friends, means more to me than anything.

Im off the great pig fucking capital of the country. See y'all in a few days.

8 comments:

Abogada said...

nice.

Abogada said...

You know- there are some days where I almost wish I didn't read your blog.

Abogada said...

One more thing. I don't live in the pig fucking capital of the country. There isn't even any farm land around here. Sorry for you to have to travel to such a horrible place to come and see me.

Anonymous said...

"I feel your anger...It gives you focus...makes you stronger. Go Darth Attornious! Be relentless. Show no mercy! Only then will you be strong enough with the Law side of the force to save Abogada. Once more the Jewth will rule the galaxy!


...and...we shall have...peace...



and matzah!"

Anonymous said...

You don't know da Ope.

Anonymous said...

I miss you bro. Have fun with your girl.
~Snowy

Abogada said...

you are the best bf a girl could ever ask for. thanks for everything this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Zachary bleu! Zee frenchman hass dune it agin! He hass teken vic-tor-ree from zee jaws of dee-feat! His woo-ing can nev-ver bee called into quest-ion!

Viva la France Messa moi!

--Zee other Frenchman in Oregon