Thursday, June 16, 2005

Harvard v. Cooley Round 1

This should be interesting. Putting together a response to an MSJ for almost a week now. Just found out that the attorney who wrote the opposing council's memo is a Harvard Law School grad, Summa Cum Laude. This will be interesting to see how my reply fares in court. Stay tuned. For those who put stock in the rankings, this is an accurate test. The opposing attorney has been practicing for a while and works for a major firm in a large market. I however am a 2L from a T4 determined to do well. I should note however, that the attorney I am submitting this to is going to fill in the patchwork where I left stuff out. The arguments essentially will be mine though. Trust that I will give an accurate reporting of how things turn out.

And for my non-legal readers: MSJ stands for Midget Sumo Jujitsu.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Get him Liger!

Anonymous said...

We need an 80's style montage!

Get some quick clips of you walking in and out of buildings, shaking hands with a bunch of people in suits, drawing flowcharts on a white board, crumpling up papers and starting over a few times....all to the sound of some knock off 80's band with a lot of air guitars and background vocals.

That’s the ticket! We need a montage!

--Ope