Monday, June 27, 2005

Au Revoir student debt consolidation!

  • Land of the dead wasnt a sequel like it was supposed to be. Nevertheless good for some flesh eating fun.
  • Actually got some good projects that might take up some time this week.
  • Received a financial aid award from a school im not even admitted to.
  • 4 days until I see my baby.
  • Im not surfing in Florida no matter how much you pay me.
  • For my midwest readers, paying off loans just went from "next to impossible" to "you have a better shot sleeping with your sister again".
  • For my westcoast readers, paying off loans with the new rates just went from "you mean I will be 50 years old before I pay off my first house" to "forget the hotties, im marrying for money".
  • For my east coast readers, fuggeddabout it. You dont read this anyway.

1 comment:

Abogada said...

You really need to travel more. You keep getting the midwest confused with the south.