Friday, December 10, 2004

The crack rock

I didnt really want to get up this early. Most of my friends will tell you that i was delerious last night when i called. But im here. There is something about the library, almost pavlovian, that makes me feel normal while i am sitting here.

Im not sure that I am in full control of my mind. My thoughts are scattered. I only need to put in a few (12) hours today which im sad to say is less than I have been putting in all week.

In more exciting news, i heard 6 gunshots last night while starting to fall asleep. My first thought was to ignore it and fall asleep, but then my lawyerly instinct kicked in. I scrambled all over my apartment and looked for my business cards, but to no avail. Another missed opportunity.

Time to bury my face, one way or another, in property. Need that gold star on my fridge. Thank you to my friends and family for all the support.

Im dedicating this award to my Jr. Investment Banker friend, who decided to stop towing the anchor and get a job with JT Marlin.

Gotta run. My dealer is here.

No comments: