Saturday, December 18, 2004

Because you never get a 2nd chance to make a 1st impression.

Xzibit never showed up to pimp my blog, so it looks like i need to learn how to do that on my own. Apparently it is easier to become an oil boy for the Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Tour than it is to figure out these blog templates. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I just want to make it sparkle a little. You know, so when you see it, your like, "Hi. Whats your name?".


Yes, i am bored. I know you can tell.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Chrismukkah!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there~

I was just looking thru your entries and noticed your b-day passed! Happy belated birthday! I had no idea...u shoulda told me.

We're done w/ first term! Yay! Happy holidays and enjoy your time at home. You deserve it!

-J ~(^_^)~

Anonymous said...

http://home.nc.rr.com/keehyun/stuff/jew-heyya.html

You just need some catchy tunes like this to make your Blog shimmy and shake.

--X-Radar