Monday, December 13, 2004

1 down, 3 to go

Property is spanked. It felt good to get that one out of the way. I felt good about it, but i was kinda hoping for a harder essay question because that is where i was going to differentiate myself. Prof Property is known for hard essays. This time the m/c were the hard ones. 30 m/c, and an essay in 165 minutes. Its hard to believe that my first law school final is done. Time to focus on Contracts now.

It really is hard to study after taking an intense 3 hour exam. Its a good thing the cheerleader is in the library.

2 comments:

alex_slander the gr8 said...

I need to brush up. i havent been studying contracts much.i dont know if it really counts as studying anyway. my brain is fried.

Anonymous said...

Keep it up man, your almost there.
~Randell