Tuesday, December 14, 2004

2 down, 2 to go

Just got done with contracts. Another easy essay, which makes me mad because then the multiple choice determine the test. I think i hit every issue but the multiple choice were hard.

Im keeping track of post mortems. That is law dork jargon for talking about the exam after you are done taking it. Yesterday was 6 people in the first 15 minutes after the test. Today its only been 4 people so far.

Torts is tomorrow and i am looking forward to it. Prof torts hates reading so we have 50 multiple choice questions and 3 essays. The kicker on the essays is that our answers have to be 5 sentences at most. Hopefully this is where my writing skill will help.

Vacation is almost here and i cant wait to go visit my friends, family, and my dog. My first term of law school is almost over. Its been a hell of a trip. Too bad i cant write about it all. You would salivate.

No comments: