Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Beaver Believer

For the 2nd time in the last 5 years, my Beavers played Notre Dame in a bowl game. Each year the damn leprechaun wanders onto the field prancing around looking for his lucky charms, only to be sent away by another Beaver spanking. This year was no different. My Beavs had a great throwing game, making for a memorable sendoff of graduating senior quarterback Derek Anderson. Coupled with the occasional threat by Running Back Dwight Wright, the fighting irish didnt stand a chance. In fact the only thing favorably memorable on Notre Dame's side was the hot readhead reporter that kept interviewing Notre Dame people throughout the game. She neglected to interview any Beaver coaches, fans, etc the entire game. Thats ok. We werent really listening to what you were saying anyway.

As vacation winds down it is time to focus. I have 3 of my 5 assignments done for the first week of school. I have an extra class this term, but I know how to study effeciently now. I am looking forward to checking grades, although the anticipation is killing me.

Hope everyone has a safe new year.

No comments: