Thursday, November 04, 2004

Weezin' the Juice

No OC for me. Ive got more important things to do. Yep, you heard it correctly folks. Law school beats trumps the OC. I keep envisioning the kick ass lawyer on the show "Sandy" missing out on all the fun while sitting through all those years of law school before he could get the 35,000 square foot house on the beach in the town where everyone looks good, even the hired help. And yes, everyone from California does look good, at least on TV. You dont agree? Two words. Anna Nicole. (barf)

So tonight, while everyone is watching the OC, talking about how surfing is this year's trendy sport, I will have my gluteus maximus parked on my less than cushy chair in the library, reading about Insanity Defenses.

Good things come to those that wait...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But see, Sandy didn't earn that much as a PD. So he married rich. That's how he got the house and all the extras. So take an hour and sing along, "California!"