Friday, November 26, 2004

Stuffed and Mounted

I think I ate a week's worth of food yesterday. We had a pot luck dinner with some friends that were all stuck in town like me. We all needed the study time, and home was just too far away. This is was the first Thanksgiving that i have been away from home, and it was weird. Good friends are a close substitute but nothing beats family.

17 days till finals. Long hours until then. Vacation is for sleeping. Wrapping up Crim law, so I can concentrate on Torts, Prop, and Contracts. Looking forward to finals. It will be time to see the fruits of my labor.

Speaking of fruits, I saw Alexander last night. Waste of a movie. 3 hours of homoeroticism stuffed with bad dialogue, little plot, and poorly laid out action sequences. We almost walked out. In fact, the only reason why we didnt is because we were smack in the middle of the entire row.

Back to the books. Hope everyone has a trip back.

No comments: