Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Study Break

Im taking a little study break and I wanted the chance to reflect on this past year.

One year ago I was living in SoCal working in the entertainment industry as an administrative assistant (executive's bitch). I was surfing 4 days a week, living check to check. Life was one big melancholy trip. I was having fun and broke. No real chance of advancing in my career, that is unless I spent more time on the casting couch. Not my style. So I decided to study for the LSAT.

Now im in the library 10+ hours a day. Hell, i dont even wear clean clothes every day (Sorry, but you all know im not the only law student who does this). My college buddies are all having a good time. I sacrifice mine because I know in a few short years I will have my dream career. And if i dont, im gonna sue someone.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's losing his mind.... and I'm reaping all the benefits!
~Randell

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding your wisdom to the web alex_slander the gr8. You might not have all the study techniques resources I came here looking for, but I benefited from my visit nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

Hey alex_slander the gr8,

Your blog "Study Break", leads me to believe you will find my information on ourBest Career Wages site to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive wages site included ...

Clerks Wages
Hairdressers Wages
Chemists Wages
Production Wages
Fire Fighters Wages
Sales Representatives Wages
Pilots Wages
Machine Operators Wages.

We have many hundreds of "essential to read" articles on wages and career topics in addition to many other popular subjects in our Average Career Wages site.

Best Wishes
Emily

Anonymous said...

Hi alex_slander the gr8,

As a result of reading your blog "Study Break", I think you will discover my site on Highest Wages In All States will be a great help.

To illustrate our diverse range of wages information, here are some of the latest search terms that located our site ...

Civil Engineers Wages
Media Wages
Builders Wages
Accountants Wages
Social Services Wages
Computer Programmer Wages
Construction Wages.

We have over 200 "have to read" career and wages articles in addition to many other interesting subjects in our Wages For All Occupations site.

Best Regards
Emily

Anonymous said...

mental health new york can be a devastating disease that affects millions of individuals and families. Find the right mental health new york program for yourself or a loved. It will be the first day of the rest of their or your life.

You can get more assistance at http://www.healthlistings.com .

dao said...

daythammynet
Class College Education training Beauty teaching university academy lesson  teacher master student  spa manager  skin care learn eyelash extensions tattoo spray