Saturday, November 13, 2004

5 weeks to go

The library at 8 am is great. I can yell. I can run. I can eat food. I am more productive at this hour before all the kiddies show up and start chatting. I never quite understood going to the library to talk. 4 weeks till finals. The burner is heating up.

The Peterson verdict was a nice way to end the week. In my mind and the jury's, there was enough circumstantial evidence to nail him. Even while circumstantial still very compelling. He was not a family man. He sold manure. Looks like shit, smells like shit, probably is shit. And now he's going to get what he probably deserves. Most doubtedly not quick enough.

Britney Spears has a greatest hits album. Shouldn't it be a Greatest Hit album. I didn't know she had more than one good song. Proof that this country is only concerned with making money. Years from now, when we are old and gray, our grandkids will look at the classics and see trailer park. Maybe that alone will motivate them to vote. Back to the books...

Quote of the day:
"Sometimes the majority only means that all of the fools are on the same side."

1 comment:

alex_slander the gr8 said...

Like any good law student, I believe that once you know the Rule Against Perpetuities you dont have to abide by laws anymore. Thats right! No more crosswalks, paying taxes, and definitely an all you can eat buffet in the library. Seriously though, I sneak the food in. I cant study without food.