Sunday, November 28, 2004

Are you kidding me?

Been in the library almost 10 hours already with a lot of contracts getting done. Im looking around and the usual people are here looking depressed and uptight as ever. I noticed one girl playing solitaire. Are you kidding? She must love the library to the point where she doesnt mind staying an extra long time just so she can get her daily fix of card shuffling in. I guess to each their own, but solitaire would make me more crazy than I already am.

16oz of coffee, extra black and 20 oz of mountain dew have me jittering like a crackhead. But can a crackhead move and shake like this (insert Jon Lovitz shaking his belly).

Would ritalin be considered the anabolic steroids of law school?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best of luck to you on your exams...
the studying will pay off in due time, keep your head up!!
Cheering for you,

Anthony from Toronto Canada,
p.s. I've been studying like a MOFO as well, for the LSAT this saturday :(