Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Why Im not a Hooters Girl

According to my employment law reading, Hooters defends its women only policy as suffeciently job-related by insisting that their primary business is not to run a restaurant serving burgers, beer, and chicken wings, but to present lightly-clad "Hooter Girls" as entertainment, preferred by their clientele over male servers.

So are you saying that you would rather not see me in shorts and tights while you try to scarf some crappy chicken skin, er, i mean wings, down your gullet?

[Edit: As I read further, it actually discussed Men who have sued Hooters because they want to dress "lightly" and serve food. I wonder if they still have to wear the tights? ]

1 comment:

Abogada said...

I have seen quite a few guys with manboobs big enough to work at Hooters. What about them?