Monday, September 26, 2005

Starbucks

Im back. For now. I just wanted to point out that the worlds craziest people congregate at coffee shops. Who was I to think that only highly civilized, chic, peeps would hang out at a place that sells the most popular legal drug. Apparently I also forgot to wear my "Yes, I am studying, so No, I dont care about your stupid story " shirt, in favor of my "I look busy, but I really would like to hear about how your wife is cheating on you".

Some lady even came up to me and asked me if I was about to start college. I know I look young, but I think this goes to lack of intelligence on her part.

Thanks to all for the bloglove. Just when I was about to proverbially jump, you came and rescued a guy who was barely hanging on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what we're here for man. It could be worse. You could live on the other side of Buttercup's neighbors.
~Snowy

Abogada said...

No way. I am so calling your bluff on this one. You always say that you are going to quit blogging, then everyone tells you how much they love your blog, and then you are back at it. You and I both know that every couple of weeks you just say you are done so that you can have an ego boost. I know you too well.