Monday, September 19, 2005

Why I love spam

Honestly, how can you not find this funny?

I skim a lot of blogs, and
so far yours is in the Top 3
of my list of favorites. I'm
going to dive in and try my
hand at it, so wish me luck.

It'll be in a totally different
area than yours (mine is
about keyword ranking)
I know, it sounds strange, but it's
like anything, once you learn more
about it, it's pretty cool.

If you don't mind, I'd really appreciate
being able to come back and get a
few tips and suggestions from you,
if that's alright, alright?

Thanks,
Tiffany Burrell
Keyword Queen!
ps. I confess, that's not my real picture! :-)


Can you believe it? Im in the top 3 for this chick. Who is she anyway? Im pretty sure she lives with Radeezy in the pearl. Maybe they can walk their poodles together every night. Where do you become a Keyword Queen? Do you have to be a queen to begin with? If so, again, Radar you are in like flint...

EDIT: After posting this, I received a spam comment 30 seconds later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah dude your f'd now. They called in the spam SEAL Team on you.

I knew the anonymous comment gravy train wouldn't last forever. I may need to actually get a username soon.

~Snowy

Anonymous said...

Well I wouldn't settle for anything less than a Queen.

-Radeezy fo Sheezy