Friday, September 09, 2005

Greyhound leaves from Newport now?

Right. Im sure Greyhound has a bus stop in Newport Beach. Perhaps right next to the welfare office. Whats that you say? There are no poor people in Newport. Tell me something I dont know.

Find Greyhound's marketing manager and put him with the piano neck tie guy so they can have idiot kids. Am I supposed to believe that Trey wakes up from a coma and is automatically discharged from the hospital the day after Julie Cooper comes in to blackmail him? No. But i dont have to. Ryan is out of jail and back with Marissa which is all that matters. Seth is proof that no matter how funny you are, dating a frigid bitch will take your humor away. If only I can convince my friends of this...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The OC sucks.
~Snowy

Anonymous said...

The OC sucks.

~Ope