Wednesday, January 12, 2005

She's a Man Eater

O-O here she comes.. Prof Contracts is brutal. She is blunt, rude, abrasive, and demeaning to say the least. For these reasons, I like her. She knocked us down a peg the first day of class by telling us that our grades sucked no matter how good they were. She picks on people, and doesnt relent unless she feels like preying on her next victim. I like her because she speaks her mind. She is a good professor who would most likely be accused of sharing too much of her inner monologue. In this legal environment, where people are frowned on for expressing their opinions, I like her style. She doesnt care what people think of her and she's not afraid to let you know that. I can respect that.

In better news, they added 3 points wrong on my torts exam, so I will file an appeal. I am 5 points away from the next grade up so I hope that I can squeeze out a couple more with a substantive appeal as well. Either way, life is going on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know you like to point out ways cooley tries to keep people from transferring, I have a good one for you, call for details- it's never over.