Friday, January 07, 2005

I love Fridays

Its the end of the first week of second term, and I must admit I feel alot better than I did last term at this time. The paranoia of grades, and the constant gossip of who had the inside track on a class has dwindled. While some students are even bigger asses than they were last term, the majority including myself were humbled by first term.

After acquiring my first term skills, not including bow staff or numchuck skills unfortunately, I feel confident that I can tackle a greater amount of studying this term while maximizing effeciency.

I decided on Gilberts for Civ Pro over Glannons E&E because of the visual layout. Im hoping that will payoff, because I cannot stand cluttered words. I think that is why gleaning the info out of the textbook is so hard initially.

Im working on a post that gives insight to why I think 3rd and 4th tier schools are harder than most 2nd tier schools. Comments are welcome either way, and I might end up annoying loyal readers, but I honestly believe this from the little experience I have combined with opinions of others. Anyway, expect that sometime later, hopefully soon though.

For now, happy friday and Property reading.

No comments: