Sunday, January 23, 2005

The last Word

For years now I have been trying to quit paying AT&T my hard earned (or in this case, government borrowed) money. Their crappy service and customer care is at an all time low. I finally switched over to Sprint. Hopefully I wont have the same problems with them.

The real tragedy of this situation is the fact that ATT stands to lose at least 10k of my money by losing me. Most people expect to have cell phones from here on out, and if they would have tried just a little harder to keep me happy, they would have kept me. Its not like I was expecting them to bake me chocolate chip cookies and serve them to me with a glass of milk in bed. I just wanted some damn customer service. Oh well, that is all over now. I vow to never be a customer of theirs ever again, unless they purchase In-n-Out Burger in which case I will be a hypocrite and eat there weekly.

No comments: