Wednesday, May 18, 2005

This is the title

I spent the day writing the rest of the digest article and I have to say that i think it stinks. I love how my writing looks great until i print it and proofread it.

Went to lunch with an associate who is considered the bomb in property law. He gives me great insight on what i need to do to be competitive in the market. He also gets to the office at 6am leaves by 5pm and has a family, 2 dogs, and an acre. I admire him, because he takes the time to be a great guy while putting up with a lot of crap. He is one of my mentors among many.

Went to a bar association dinner and it was a sleeper. The food was good, but no amount of booze and chocolate cake will make up for the lack of zest. Although, one speaker called his colleague the Michael Jordan of baseball, which i thought was hilarious.

It is crazy to think of how much effort it will take to start my career as a lawyer. I see lawyers with families and I know I can make it work. Not only can i make it work, I can make it fun.

Off to beddybye for me.

1 comment:

Abogada said...

Good chocolate cake makes anything better.