Thursday, May 19, 2005

I miss you

I met with a senior partner today, who happens to be extremely eccentric. I handed him a case that I found, which happened to be on point and I didnt really know it. So as I start to explain he tells me to shhh. He looks at me and says, "When you are in the courtroom and you are winning, keep your mouth shut. You dont want to ruin a good thing." He then congratulated me for find the case. Apparently he had been looking for a while with no sucess.

Turned in my land use digest article to another partner. This one is going to be tough to get some kudos for. It was a tough subject and I am just happy to have it off my desk.

Tomorrow, more research.

This weekend: Nerd Superbowl (Star Wars)

Sorry to all my friends who I havent called back. Now if you'll excuse me, time to go dream of my princess.

2 comments:

Abogada said...

Just wanted to let you know that you happen to have a girlriend who is very proud of you.

Abogada said...

sorry, i meant girlfriend, not girlriend. oops.