Monday, May 23, 2005

Grades

Today I realized that i might be tasting something that I will never taste again. I by no means am counting myself out. Im just a little down about my 2nd term grades. The firm I work for usually hires from the top 5% of their class. I was nowhere close to that 1st term, let alone where I am now.

So for now I will put in my time and show them why real life means so much more than a silly test. I have no clue whether I even have a shot, but i know that if I show them how good i am, they wont be able to refuse me. Or will they?

Everyone at the office is wheezing. I feel like I have asthma when i walk up the stairs. Hopefully I will be better by the weekend.

2 comments:

Abogada said...

Hope you feel better cutie. Sorry I can't be there to take care of you.

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat it bro. You have a habit of making an impression on people. If lawyers are like anybody else (what am I saying?!?) they look upon school as just an invitation to the party.

It's how you dance when you get there that makes a difference.



Dance! Dance! Dance with it! Your a manaic thats for sure! And you're dancing like you've never dance before!



Dance Derek! With your little blue suit and your spikey black hair. Do as you were trained to do (obey my dog) and kill the Malaysian PRIME MINISTER!!!