Monday, May 16, 2005

I Went to a small ivy league law school named Westlaw!

The other clerks showed up for their first day today. It was kind of nice to have a couple week jump on them. Now some of my workload should get passed of to them.

10 associates took us out for lunch today. It was a nice lunch. Hell, any free lunch is nice, but this one tasted great.

Helped another partner find an expert witness today. I found an obscure expert who was more than willing to help us. The partner was grateful for my work, so that felt good.

I am liking this experience so far. Bring me my woman out here and I am set. This is Robyn Leach, er, i mean 2Cents and change signing off. And remember: 20's make your nose dry and crackly. Use the 50's.

2 comments:

Abogada said...

50s are okay, but it's all about the Benjimens baby.

Anonymous said...

I prefer bearer bonds, coupons attatched.
~Snowy