Thursday, May 26, 2005

So Close No Matter How Far

I still remember when I saw you first. You caught my eye, and I caught yours. There was an unspoken bond immediately although I wasnt sure I would ever see you again. You were instant familiar, a colorful beauty in a black and white background.

We ran into eachother a few times and I knew I needed to hear your voice. I took the bait and it tasted sweet; Your smile hooked me from day one.

As we spent more time together I noticed how special you were. Hours felt seconds hanging out with you. Time started to go faster and before I knew it, I had to leave. Had being a choice that was made long before I started this journey.

So now I sit here. Helpless. Clutching the past with white knuckles, never letting go of you. The pain of leaving only subsides when the searing pain of missing sets in again. Im not sure when I will get to hold you again, but I know it wont be long. Hang on princess...

3 comments:

Abogada said...

I will. I promise. Thank you for saying such nice things about me. It means a lot.

Anonymous said...

I never knew you felt that way about me, I won't tell the fratnernity brothers, I swear!

Anonymous said...

I think I just puked in my mouth a little...
~Snowy