Monday, May 02, 2005

Swimming with the sharks

I hit the ground running today at the office. I had no clue what to expect and boy did I underestimate what I will be doing for the firm. I have a strong feeling that most of the attorneys there think that I am just finishing my 2L. I have three projects, one including writing a review article for a land use digest. Quite the nail biter, i know. To top it off, the case that i have to review for it is 50 pages. Im not complaining though, I get paid to do this. Research and WRiting would have come in handy right about now.

Tomorrow a partner and i are going to depose some clients for a 2million dollar case. This should be fun.

1 comment:

Abogada said...

Hey hotstuff, you know you are going to do great! They are going to be so impressed with you.