Saturday, September 18, 2004

We be clubbin'

I caved last night and went clubbin. Nothing like going to "the vegas", but still rocked the clubbing attire. Jack daniels was a good clubbing partner last night. The funny thing was the club was full of law students. Nothing like grinding on someone that you have Torts with. Then again, you can never run away fast enough from the gunners that love to talk shop in the middle of the club. "Do you think she has given me mutual assent by asking me to go home with her"? what a moron. I wanted to kick him in the nuts, but didnt. The way some classmates danced last night might very well have made them torfeasors in their own right. We got outta the club early, like a rat on a cheetoh, so we could study today.

The smell of torts in the afternoon is nice. I need a drink.

No comments: