Sunday, September 19, 2004

slacker

I really didnt get much done today. Im kinda in a little funk. You know where you go to the library, and look at your books and really dont even remember a think you read. Im just a little stressed today. Not having a social life kinda makes it worse. I blew off some steam today playing some basketball. that was fun. Hoping I can get energized and start fresh tomorrow. Lots of work to do. It takes a lot of courage to realize that most of your classmates are full of shit on how they are doing. They all say they are ahead. Heck, I am too. But what does that matter when you have one exam? There is insane jealousy, combined with the pressure to do well that keeps people glued to their chairs (myself included) even when you are not studying. The insecurity of having fun when you see your classmates hitting the books is mind numbing. Tonight, im going to go home, put on some good tunes and relax. Tomorrow, its on like donkey kong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep it up man, your doing well. You are living the dream, which is alot more than I can say of myself. Your making a concerted effort to seek out what you aspire to be - never an easy task. At least you are not a campus supervisor. call me later buddy.
~Randell