Thursday, September 09, 2004

Midnight Madness

My stupid ass looked at the wrong assignment for Torts. So about 14 hours away from class I realized i should probably read the remaining 23 pages that i forgot to read earlier in the week. maybe it would look better on my part if i show up to class prepared.
Experimenting with different briefing styles. Using IRAC but it doesnt seem to be my school's preferred choice. Neither did a quick, relevant, orientation. Did I mention that I have to carry a fucking knife to class with me. Its funny how the school forgot to mention how dangerous the local community was, or how loud the car factories are at night, or how there isnt a grocery store within walking distance of the school, or how there is only one damn restaurant open past 6pm near the library, or how the library doesnt even have a coffee shop. Im delirious, mad, homesick, blah blah blah. Im a whiny little bitch complaining because thats what I love to do. I couldnt be happier. Seriously. Now all i need to do is figure out how to get 20 pages read and briefed before 9 am. Oh Rom Law, where are you? Genius little program if you ask me. Whats that? Oh you didnt.
They say that 80 percent of 1L's are clinically depressed. Does that mean that the other 20percent are clinically insane. I have never in my life been so happy to watch tv as i was for the hour i did last weekend. This is the post that never ends, it goes on and on my friends. Im thinking of going back and suing all the people who gave me wedgies in jr high for assault and battery, and that damn guy who always made me flinch. I wonder what those kids are doing right now. Where are people supposed to pick their nose if they dont have a car? loco, and im loving it. nite.

No comments: