Friday, September 17, 2004

Draggin A$$

Its friday and ive slept 5 hrs a night for 5 days straight. I cant think straight, and im pretty cranky. All the gunner's are talking about a power session at the library, the slackers are talking about clubbing it up, and im talking about some sleep.

I drank an amp instead of taking a nap. Bad idea. Now im staring at my Torts book, unable to think, wondering why the person typing next to me is typing so loud. Now would be a perfect time to sell me something I dont need. I guess thats why infomercials are so successful.

Prof Torts has a system where he calls on a row at a time, and goes down the row. I was up next today and he kept me on the burner for 20 minutes. I was ready to answer, making direct eye contact with him, and evertime i thought he was going to call on me, he hesitated. At least i know for sure it will be next class. Time to go stare at my book some more.

No comments: