Friday, September 10, 2004

Friday night fever

I think i am going too hard. 11 hours a day monday thru friday. a little too much. i need a break. i passed some people drinking a beer today and i was envious. I feel so guilty passing by the library and not going in. Sad. I think tonight i will relax and chill with some friends. No law related discussion, just the usual. T+A, sports, and the OC. Im going to have my friend tape if for me and I will watch all 14 episodes that I will miss in a row. I think i even might re-enact a few scenes myself, so I guess i should start casting for the part of marissa. But none of those lamp shade skirts with heels. that is one thing i dont miss bout LA. People wear underwear on their heads and call it fashion, then sell it for $300 on Melrose.

Miss my buddies back home. I know they will be waiting for me when i get back. Hopefully not as my clients.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, we didn't keep our chappelle date. too bad. next time, i guess....

Anonymous said...

and i'm smiling :D gn