Monday, September 20, 2004

Cruisin

Felt good today. Walked to the library and realized I forgot my coffee on the kitchen counter. Needless to say, I made it another 12hrs. Did some more outlining, although I think I am going to wait until later on to start contracts. This should be an easier outline, so I think i will focus more on the other classes.

A good buddy of mine is contemplating going to grad school. As much homework as I have, I would rather do ten times more of this than have another crappy, low paying job. He just needs to realize to do it. Do it. Anyway, im a zombie and its time to go nighty night.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The future does not belong to those who are content w/ today, apathetic toward common problems & their fellow man alike, timid & fearful in the face of bold projects & new ideas. Rather, it will belong to those who can blend passion, reason & courage in a personal committment to the great enterprises & ideals of American society."
-Robert F. Kennedy, UC Berkeley, 10/22/66


Hope you're doing better today! ~(^_^)~ J.