Monday, January 16, 2006

You cant make this crap up

When attending my weekly meeting with my image consultants this week, it has come to our attention that without the creation of more adversity, my future memoirs to be released in print, dvd, braille, and broadway play, would be devastatingly boring. My image consultants did what any right minded image consultants would do in this situation. So, when I went to get my financial aid check this morning, it was only 1/4th as big as I was counting on. I am officially broke. I plan to put this excellent chapter right in between chapter 1: growing up short and jewish, and chapter 3: White men can jump?

3 comments:

JArguien said...

Geez! Maybe that guy on the infomercials with all the question marks on his suit can help you....

Abogada said...

Yeah, I pretty much hold my breath until I actually see that check each term.

JArguien said...

If it were possible to tap all the money the military has screwed out of people (esspecially when you retire), We'd all be sitting in a hot tub with Victoria Silvestedt, Playmate of the Year.

Hm...thats just wrong....

Tell you what, I'll sit in the hot tub with Victoria Silvestedt, Playmate of the Year, and you guys go to Disneyland with Steve Nash, Most Valuable Player of the Year.

There...thats better.