Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Medium Rare

It's too early in the term to be burnt out, but that hasn't seemed to register with my brain. I can barely look at a book long enough to skim every other line. I dont even read for Crim Pro anymore, and we're only 2 weeks into the term. I just cant do it.

Searching for work is more draining that studying. I haven't gotten any responses yet so my paranoia keeps me looking for more work. The only think that hasn't suffered yet is my workout routine. What is wrong with me? Do any 2.6L's feel this way also?

I'm not sure that taking time off will solve this. In fact, im sure that this is directly related to studying so hard last term only to find mediocre grades.

The weird thing about all of this is that im not unhappy, just annoyed with studying. Sometimes I really wonder if I should have pursued my singing career.

5 comments:

Abogada said...

Hey- don't worry about it. We all get burnt out. I would love to throw my stupid con law book off of my balcony. Who assigns 80 pages a week- every week? Hang in there- you are more than halfway done with school!! And an awesome summer job will come along.

Abogada said...

Yeah Ares! I knew you had it in you!

Conrad said...

Dude, it's not too late to audition at the conservatory this year. Learn some Puccini and get your ass out here...

Anonymous said...

Well, i'm not a 2.6L, but a 3.3L- you are not alone!
Taking time off, not necessairly helpful. I took about 8 weeks off, 11 including the break. (dropped all due to an injury during the term) Getting back into it this term has been more difficult than my first term. Including this term, I have 3 left and still dont see the light at the end.

Or, go shopping with ares, and have fun!!

Anonymous said...

WHAT IS THISSSSSSSSSS

If You are looking for more info on ebooks and am glad to be on your site. If you want to find out more about......ebooks then go visit http://helpbook4u.com......You wont be disapointed..Thanks For Visiting