Thursday, January 12, 2006

Job Hunting

Job hunting is discouraging to say the least. My old firm decided to let me know that my grades weren't good enough two months after I should have been applying everywhere else. I suppose that is my fault for not being proactive about the job search.

Writing a good cover letter sucks. Why cant you just fill out a standard form for each employer, put it into a database and let the chips fall where they may? I'm thinking about covering my cover letter with some Miracle whip for that zing it supposedly has.

1 comment:

Abogada said...

You can fill out a standard form for many employers, such as- McDonald's, Taco Bell, and Burger King as well as most retailers. Don't get discouraged, all this hard work will be worth it when you get a kick ass summer job!