Thursday, January 19, 2006

Thanks Pfizer

I sat down to eat with my mom and the public television channel was airing a special in Dating after 40. At first it was no problem. All this talk about meeting at large group outings, drinking, dancing, and of course conversation. The next segment damn near turned my face into cherry jello. Did you know that 40+ year olds are sexually active? I sure as hell didnt. I thought that stuff ended when you get married like they say. So here I am sitting with my mom, while 50,60,70, and 80 year olds talk about swinging, making love face to face, enjoying eachother's genitalia, and listening to Kenny G while lying on a bear skinned rug. No joke. That was the fastest and longest dinner of my adult life.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gross.
~snowy

JArguien said...

Suddenly have the craving for some California Raisins!

Anonymous said...

my favorite embarrassing story happened when I was in 4th grade. After watching Greg Norman missing a put to win the US Open, I say to my mom and aunt, "Wow! I bet he just had an orgasm". I obviously didn't know what that meant. They busted up laughing and my aunt says, "No...if he'd MADE that putt he would be having multiple orgasms. Most likely in the clubhouse". I learned a little too much that day....

- Radeezy

Anonymous said...

So, did I ever tell you about the time my girlfriend's mom caught me masturbating in my girlfriend's room while she was at work? That was embarrassing. I was so scared that I froze and couldn't move. The bad part was my girlfriend's mom was so scared she couldn't move. We stared at each other for a good 5 seconds before either of us moved or said anything. Then there was the time I got caught... never mind, I don't think this blog is rated for all my embarrassing moments.

YITB, Puddles on the porch.

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog. Keep it up. I have a site that might be of interested to you if you are seeking thicker penis related items. You can find it here, thicker penis