Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What is all the fuss about?

I finally got to Roe v. Wade, 1.5 years into my law school career. What a let down. I knew the gist of the case, but was expecting a more elaborate opinion, protester comments, bible throwers, pictures of fetuses, etc.

Toying with the idea of making T-Shirts that say, "I read Rowe v. Wade and all I got was this stupid T-shirt."* Dont steal my idea please, I plan on retiring with this one.

*I was joking, but if you really want one, send me $49.95 and I will make one personally. And I will have Abogada sleep in it for one night which judging by the amount of creepy guys at Cooley, should allow me to sell approximately 4,543 shirts, including one to Mr. Le Duc himself.

3 comments:

Abogada said...

Wait- how did I get involved? OK, count me in, but I better get 50% of profits.

Abogada said...

I like that one Ares!

JArguien said...

When asked how he felt about Roe vs. Wade at a recent press conference, President Bush replied:

"Frankly, I don't care how they do it, just get your assess out of New Orleans!"