Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Alito eats the Frito

I'm back folks. No longer will you need to scour the archives in search for you daily fix of 2Cents. Michigan was awesome and my girlfriend had to pry me off of her beautiful body when the airline announced my flight was leaving. It amazes me how one person can affect so intimately how much home really feels like home. Technically I am home, but I am homesick without her.

I am motivated for a fresh new start on law school and my search for summer employment. For those of you who wanted the whiny old 2Cents posts check back in a few weeks when I am even more miserable without Abogada. Until then, time to get er done.

2 comments:

Abogada said...

I miss you!!! I am glad that you are ready to kick some ass at school. You are going to book every class this term, and then when you are done with that, you are going to have to sort through mountains of offers for summer associate positions!!!

JArguien said...

Hello Alex,

Really, this is for the best.

Sincerely,

Your Liver