Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Supersize Me

There are few movies that ever have a profound effect on me. All in all, I am hard to shock. Supersize Me was unbelievable. The guy almost gave himself cirhosis (sp) of the liver in 30 days. While I found this movie motivational, the undergrad in me became curious.

Instead of Mcdonalds, how bout someone eat JellyBellies for a month? Or turkey gravy. Or frozen dinners. Or salad. Or fishsticks. Or sticks of butter. Or pop tarts. Or meatloaf.

Seriously, how bad could pop tarts be. You could have a strawberry poptart for breakfast, a smores poptart for lunch, and a sensible dinner (3 chocolate poptarts). This would make for a fun reality show.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try drinking whiskey for 30 days like this alcoholic mom.

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/30days/main.html

- Hollywood

P.s. - get a job!

Anonymous said...

blah. I want my five seconds refunded.

Ja'AmLo said...

try Top Ramen for a month.