Monday, August 29, 2005

The first day

Its funny that my non law school friends think that im a type A personality. While that is true, the new school is full of people who make me look carefree and passive. Im talking like flipping out about assignments the first day. Or wanting to have heated discussions with fellow gunners on the first day. All in all, I have a lot of work to do if I want to be near the top here.

Evidence: prof was hilarious but eccentric, and wheezed probably from having emphysema. Evidence looks to be my toughest class so far.

Employment law: Again, the prof was hilarious. This one sweats. It must be a gladular problem because he was soaked through his shirt. Had it been a lighter color shirt, his nipples would be visible. There's a thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quit eyeballing the sweaty prof.
~Snowy

Abogada said...

Glad your first day went well!