Tuesday, August 30, 2005

The long drawn out day.

Tuesdays and Thursdays are long. Luckily, I can get most of my studying done before my last class and call it a night at 930.

Civ pro- it was fun being in a 1L class. Keyboards humming away at the profs every word. Makes me laugh seeing how far ive come.

LRW- I think will be my favorite class. My clerkship prepared me to excel in this class. Usually it is the other way around.

Business Associations- havent gone to it yet, but I better like it.

3 comments:

Abogada said...

Glad to hear you have good classes. It is funny to see all the 1Ls. Considering I live with one, I have gotten a good reminder of how it was last year at this time with so much anticipation of what law school would be like. All I tell the 1Ls that I talk to is that it is nothing like what everyone says it is going to be!

Anonymous said...

I live with a 2L and a 1L. They took me with them to a Student Bar Association function last friday night, where SBA picked up the tab for all the booze. Hell, after a few drinks I was even giving the 1L's all sorts of crazy advice... and i'm an IR grad student. Stupid 1L's.

Kinda one of those "no but I slept at a holiday inn express last night" type of situations.

Anonymous said...

PS-the last comment was mine.
~snowy