Saturday, August 27, 2005

Emmy Speech

I just got back from reading some employment law. The class looks like it is gonna be fun, maybe even a future practice area of mine. I wanted to give a special thanks to certain people who have lately been an inspiration to me:

Abogada- you are the sweetest girl. You taught me to find a way to put a positive spin on things when they got tough. Thank you. I am now going to show you how to do the same.

Snowy aka Randillio: Congrats on starting grad school. We are all proud of you and will purposely not have any fun so that you dont miss a thing while you are gone. Seriously. Now quit commenting on my blog and study.

Radar: for providing a role model for all future grey poupon eaters everywhere.

Reid: for being a great pal and reading this blog every day.

Anonymous Commenters: For being so spineless that cant even write your name when you talk smack.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya, I was just blog surfing and found your blog! If you are interested, go see my forex trading signals site. It isn't anything special but you may still find some interesting forex trading signals articles. Thank You.

Unknown said...

I won't be anonymous; I'm Maurice S. Keating, jr., and I'm looking in your direction for advice on seeking out a good Copyright Lawyer! I have had my artwork stolen from me by my ex-agent and I need to know how I can obtain justice, if there is such a thing? Check out my blog to find out more about my situation.

Anonymous said...

Alex,your the wind beneath my wings.

Abogada said...

I had always hoped someone would thank me in an Emmy Speech. Thanks for making my dream come true.