Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Terrified

Thats the only way i can describe it. In two months time, I am going to starting something that few try, and even fewer succeed at. Law School. I still think Turow writes scarier novels than Stephen King. I am going to succeed though.

I even lucked out and landed a job at a prestigious law firm as a file clerk. Priceless. I know how sharks get their razor sharp teeth. Chewing butts all day. I've heard stuff come out of the attorney's mouths that would make a sailor blush. But even sharks can bite their tongue, and im pretty sure that it hurts even worse. This is supposed to be me in 3 years? Wesley Snipes and Woody Harrelson cant even run the smack as good as these attorneys.

So with an average B-School education, a few years of C.Y.A. training in the entertainment industry of Los Angeles, I am ready to smell my first drop of blood. Shark Bait OOOH haha.

No comments: