Friday, June 25, 2004

It's getting hot in here

The weekend is finally here. After working all week and going out with the guys two nights this week, I am bushed. With the release of Farenheit 911 today, you would assume that bushed means that I am a crooked, scheming, liar. Nope. Just tired.

Gotta rest up for independence day. This one should be good. Going to a luau with a fire pit and a whole pig roasting away. Add 50 college buddies and a handful of kegs and it should make for a real intellectual crowd. After working all week with high-power attorneys it is kind of nice to hang out with the buds. Need to get all of my socializing out of my system now or my 1L is going to be even tougher.

Its funny how these blogs seem so interesting in your head, and then when you read what you wrote, it seems to have lost all its snap. If at the very least I help someone drift off to sleep then I have done my job. I can still rest knowing that I am still more eloquent than that damn hypo we have for a President. And the answer is yes, I can do better. Just let me try. There would be no monica's. There will, however, be a Jessica Simpson.

No comments: