Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Super

At what point in an aspiring lawyer's career do they feel confident using the knowledge they've gained from law school? Im waist deep in Landlord/Tenant law, and ironically, have a problem with my apartment.

The roof has been leaking about 15 oz a night into the master bedroom. I requested this be fixed. Nothing has been done so far. I have Cribs coming next week to do a followup to the tour I gave them last time, except this time, I have food in the fridge.

So do I:
a) withold rent stating that they are in breach of providing me an inhabitable apt?
b) pay rent and ask for part of it back? (personally not my favorite choice)
c) suck it up and hope my transfer applications are accepted.
d) pay rent in rolls of nickels.
e) remove the jars and let the water drip on the floor causing more damage and thus "sticking it to the man".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I vote for nickles or stick it to the man.
~Randell