Saturday, January 22, 2005

Marshmallow Heaven

The fluffy white stuff is coming down hard. A foot last night and the forecast says its not going to let up. As long as Spongebob is gay, I wanted to be the first to claim that snow is gay. The Christian Right doesnt need proof and neither do I. If an animated cartoon that lives in a pineapple is gay, so is the fluffy white stuff. I know this is silly. Imagine being the person claiming that Spongebob is gay. Idiot. Thanks to the First Amendment here is my list of things that are gay.. just because:
1) Dick Cheney
2) Ashlee Simpson
3) Contracts II
4) Parking Meters
5) Richard Simmons
6) Ashlee Simpson's Voice
7) Nick Lachey
8) that creepy guy that stares at me in the library
9) Dubya
10) readers that disagree with any of my posts

No comments: