Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Drooling my life away

Classes this term are a snooze. Products liability really knocked me on my butt. I though it would make for some really interesting reading, and for the most part I was way off.

Contracts is about the same. The Parol Evidence Rule is tough, but at least I know these concepts will probably come up again.

Con Law is actually my favorite class, mostly because we dont have long reading assignments and the material is somewhat interesting.

Landlord tenant law is horrific. I thought it had potential to be fun. Cases with crazy landlords have been left out of the text. Most involve pretty boring issues.

Civil Procedure is the best class I have now. It seems like a new language and the prof makes it interesting.

Walking to 6 blocks to class while it is -3 degrees is not fun, contrary to what you've heard. I also finished my personal statement for transfer applications, so I got that going for me. Would it be overkill to hire a plane to write "let me in" in the sky the day my applications get read?

No comments: