Thursday, January 20, 2005

Can I transfer from a T5 to a T-1?

I'm a member on that yahoo group for transfers. Some relevant information but apparently the majority of transfer students that write in are also completely oblivious to the transfer process. I dont believe that for 1 second. When we all decided to go to our respective schools we mapped out our long term plan. We did that because we are law students. Overly analytical, calculating maniacs who dont rest until we get our way. So now we have students that ask, "what should I do if i dont have any extracurriculars?". Run, my friend. Run far away. You know exactly what to do. You twist your credentials to fit the school you are applying. Better yet, tell the new school that you are applying because your current school doesnt have good doughnuts in the lobby. Make it easier for me.

ps. what do you think my chances are in transferring from a t4 to Harvard. My first term i have a 2.1 specifically with all minuses, and I was a runner-up in the national pocket pool tournament.

pss: would it help my chances if I told the registrar that my magic 8ball said I would get in?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree about the transfer board. Lots of silly stuff has been ending up there lately. I think it's mostly due to people's desperation for information and their need to talk about transferring even though they may know the answers to their questions. When you apply to law school the first time there's a bazillion different books, groups, chat rooms, etc to fill your mind with. Info on transferring is much more sparse. It's the biggest issue on a law student's mind now that grades have come out and the dream of another school is more vivid.