Monday, August 02, 2004

Mental Midget

If life is 90% mental and 10% physical, then I should have won the race this weekend. I prepared hard for this race, envisioning myself leading the pack, while flock of seagulls blared in the background. What a crock. 23 minutes isn't too bad for 3.1 miles but it aint what it used to be. No more 5 minute miles for this guy. It is very humbling to get passed by overweight 12yr olds.
Saw the Manchurian Candidate. I had no idea that it was really a documentary about the last four years. After this performance, I am convinced that Jon Voight is the next Vin Diesel. I would pay to see a Geriatric James Bond kick some a$$.
Bought my laptop for school too. Pretty impressed with it. Now all I need to find is someone to do my homework and take my exams for me.

No comments: